USB Repeater Cable
This USB extension adapter allows you to connect your USB device to your computer at a distance of up to 150ft with the help of a Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 patch cable (LAN cable not included). This adapter will allow you to have your USB cameras, printers, webcams, keyboard/mouse extensions or any other USB device exactly where you want it without having to move around your computer.
Extends the distance of a USB device from a USB-enabled computer up to 150 ft.
Self-powered, so no external power source is required.
Uses standard Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 patch cord (not included)
- USB wifi repeater cable Use with, printers, USB cameras, hub, webcams, keyboard/mouse extensions, and any other USB devices.
- USB 2.0 active repeater Cable extends a USB signal
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Premium double-shielded cables with tinned copper braid and aluminum mylar foil feature twisted 28/22 AWG data/power lines
- Gold-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts assure positive connectivity
- Regenerates USB signal for extra-long distances: daisy-chain up to 5 to extend the signal up to 80 feet
Showing all 2 results
- 6.33$ – 16.19$ Select options
- USB 2.0 Extension Extender Adapter male & Female Up To 150ft Using CAT5/CAT5E/6 RJ45 Lan Network Ethernet Repeater Cable4.03$ Select options
Showing all 2 results
what is a usb repeater cable?
A repeater (sometimes called an extender) is a gizmo that gives your network signals a boost so that the signals can travel farther. It’s kind of like a Gatorade station in a marathon. You need a repeater when the total length of a single span of network cable exceeds 100 meters (328 feet).
What does a USB repeater do?
To extend the length of the USB connection regarding data, you can place repeaters along the lines. These will receive the data within the allowable range and “fix,” “strengthen,” or “sharpen” the digital data, so that it can be sent further down the line.
Is it okay to use USB extender?
You can use extension cables and self-powered USB hubs connected together to extend the range of your USB device. However, it is important to remember when using 2.0 hubs and cables that the distance between each powered hub can be no more than 5 meters (16 feet and 5 inches).
What is a repeater and how does it work?
How does it work? A repeater receives the radio signal on one frequency and simultaneously transmits the same signal on another frequency. Typically, a repeater is placed in a location where it can have a virtual line of sight to all radios in the system.
What is repeater in router?
A Wi-Fi repeater, extender, or booster is a device that forwards wireless signals from the router to cover a larger area, such as multiple floors of a house. The repeater creates a new network based on signals from the originating network, and the clients that connect to the repeater are thus on a separate network.
what is an active repeater usb cable for?
USB Active Repeater Extension Cable enables you to connect a computer USB port to a USB device 5 meters away without signal loss. This USB repeater cable support data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 devices.